Call for presentations & posters
- Abstracts describing the proposed presentation or poster should be submitted through the submission account (see link at the bottom of this page). Abstracts shall have between 250 and 500 words.
- No Paper is required.
- The abstract shall indicate whether the presentation will be supported by demo of a software product.
- Please note, that presenting authors need to provide a short bio upon submission.
- A submitter must be the author or one of the authors of the abstract. Please note that the submission system will not add automatically the submitter name in the list of authors.
- Please wait for a confirmation email after registering for submission of abstracts. This email will contain a link for activating your personal account.
- Please keep your password safe.
- Multiple abstract submission per registration/account is possible. A submitter should always use a single account for all her/his abstracts, and for submitting the corresponding presentation(s) later on.
- Registration is not required for abstract submission, but presenters of accepted abstracts must register separately.
- Editing of the abstract is possible until the submission deadline. For changes to your abstract after submission, please use your personal login and password to access your personal submission account.
Oral presentations and posters
- The duration of each presentation is 20 min followed by about 5 min discussions.
- If a demo is foreseen, the author shall be responsible for providing the required hardware to run it and to check that it works with ESOC presentation infrastructure (beamer) the day before the planned date of the presentation.
- All hardware must be DGUV-V3 checked.
- Presentations shall be submitted in MS Power Point via your personal submission account. Submission of the above material implies your permission to ESA for further distribution.
- More information for oral and poster presenters will follow soon.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 8 March 2019
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the ESAW Review Board for selection. Authors will be notified of the Review Board decision by 5 April 2019.
- The deadline for submission of final presentations is 3 May 2019.
⚠ You must create a new account for this conference.